In 1980 a young man named Mike Torres came to America with one mission, to buy his mom a house. In addition to buying his mom a home, he built a thriving real estate business by approaching the market in a unique way.
Today MTI Education helps people from all walks of life reach their dreams by teaching them a time proven method that’s worked for him and his family for the last two decades. His secret key: Investing in real estate using the probate court system in America. During his teaching career, he bought his first probate home and earned over $130,000 PROFIT in less than 2 months. This check represented more than 3 times his yearly teacher’s salary. His life changed forever. Now it’s your turn!
Who is MTI Education?
- MTI Education has trained over 12,000 real estate agents across the country, closing thousands of probate transactions per year.
- MTI Education has developed the Ultimate Probate Real Estate System, exclusively designed for the Real Estate Professional.
- MTI Education offers the ONLY National Certification in Probate Real Estate: CPRES (Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist)
- Today, CPRES is recognized by probate courts, real estate boards, judges and attorneys across the country.
- MTI Education has the largest network of Certified Probate Real Estate Specialists in America.
- We are the strongest National Brand in Probate Real Estate Education.
As the co-founder and CEO, Mike brings his passion for teaching and savviness for investing to the team. With a strong desire to empower people through education, he chose probate as a vehicle because of the success he had as an investor. His desire to help agents, investors and administrators of estates stems from his difficult experience of settling his father’s estate when he passed away.
Apart from being the co-founder and CFO, Molly is also the brain behind anything to do for curriculum development. By working closely with Mike and his vision, she constantly ensures that only the best content and curriculum gets delivered to our students. Molly also has over 20 years of experience in the probate real estate field as an investor.